During these uncertain and difficult economic times the Rockport PTO has decided to forgo the rest of our usual fundraising efforts for the 2020-2021 school year. We ask instead that you give what you can and join our team in supporting the students and faculty of Rockport Public Schools. Donations are tax deductible & can be mailed to
Rockport, MA 01966
In a show of support for our school community, the Rockport PTO would like to periodically offer some FREE virtual programs for both parents and students this year. Check our calendar page for current scheduled offerings. If you would like to provide a program in your area of expertise please email us at email@example.com.
Ways to Help
- Volunteer for an event - this could include helping with planning or just helping the "day of". Click on the Volunteer tab for more information.
- Serve on one of our committees
- Assist with the biannual book fair or the annual art show
- Bake for the bake sales or work a bake sale
- Serve on the board
Did You Know? Just Last Year, the Rockport PTO...
- Gave out over $4,000 in scholarships to High School Seniors
- Approved teacher requests in excess of $21,000
- Ran three Family Fun events at RES for the kids and their families
- Helped fund field trips to Halibut Point State Park, a Shakespeare workshop and a Kestral program, all for RMS.
- Funded the costs of an air purifier in the art room and 50 new headphones for computer lab, both at RES.
- Contributed to funding for expenses for RHS students in DECA to attend national competition in Florida as well as other students to attend a national history competition in Washington D.C.