Thanks to everyone who sold and
bought tickets for the Airline Raffle.
We are SOLD OUT. Congratulations to our winner, Mary Faino!
Our next meeting is:
Wednesday, March 13th at 6:30 p.m.
Childcare and Pizza will be provided.
Come check out the exciting events and news that we would like to share with everyone!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please see our calendar page for full list of meetings through the end of this school year.
Rockport PTO Trivia Night
Saturday, March 2nd @ the Fish Shack
$50 for team up to 6 people
$10 for individuals
Click on this link to register your team - PAY CASH @ THE DOOR
Ways to Help
- Volunteer for an event - this could include helping with planning or just helping the "day of". Click on the Volunteer tab for more information.
- Serve on one of our committees
- Assist with the biannual book fair or the annual art show
- Bake for the bake sales or work a bake sale
- Serve on the board
Did You Know? Just Last Year, the Rockport PTO...
- Gave out $6,000 in scholarships to High School Seniors
- Funded $2,530 in enrichment programs for the elementary school
- Funded $2,230 in enrichment programs for the middle/high schools
- Approved teacher requests in excess of $2,000
- Ran two Family Fun nights at RES for the kids and their families
- Helped fund field trips to the Boston Tea Party Museum, Halibut Point State Park and a Schooner Trip departing from the Gloucester Maritime Museum